Waterous CM/CMU Two-Stage Pump
Waterous CM/CMU Series Pump has been the best selling two-stage fire pump for decades. But we’ve made it even better. Waterous engineers were tasked with updating the pump with features it shares with our best-selling single stage fire pump, the CS/CSU Series.
Changes to the body castings allowed for better flow and created a machined sealing surface utilizing an oversized O-ring to seal the pump body halves. Old style CM/CMU used a paper gasket and gasket sealer. This new sealing method creates a better bond and will reduce or eliminate any leakage.
- Only pump to pass the New York City Acceptance Test
- Only Fire Pump used in the Decoking /Descaling Industry
- Special applications include a High-Rise provision for fighting fires in today’s skyscrapers.
Features of CM/CMU:
- Up to 2250 GPM @ 150 PSI (9000 l/min @ 10 bar)
- Maximum Pressure: 600 PSI (41.3 bar)
- Body and internal pump components completely Made in the USA.
- Flame-plated impellers (Standard on 1500 GPM (5700 L/min or higher)
- Separable impeller shaft for faster service
- Bronze Ball-type Transfer Valve
Available with multiple transmission or PTO options:
- C20 Chain Drive Transmission
- PA Chain Drive Transmission
- K Series Transmission
Various Mounting Locations
- PTO Mounted
- Rear Mounted