Date: April 22, 2012
Waterous introduces new integrated pump module
Smarter, more powerful pump module designed for smaller spaces
South St. Paul, Minn., April 22, 2012
Unveiled at the 2012 FDIC exhibition and training conference in Indianapolis, Ind., Waterous’ new integrated pump module is designed to provide maximum performance within a significantly reduced compartment envelope.
“The new design allows for crosslays that have an average height of 60″ to 64″ off the ground, which is significantly beneficial for limited space on the apparatus,” said Waterous Director of Sales and Marketing, Steve Toren.
Available with the optional ONE STEP™ CAFSystem™ and SMARTPANEL™ control system, the integrated pump module is the only third-party, ISO 9001 certified approved CAF system in the world offering both NFPA compliance and FM approval.
- Up to 2000 GPM @ 150 PSI (7570 l/m @ 10.3 bar)
- No intakes or discharges located at the pump operator panel
- Crosslays that have an average height off the ground of 60″ to 64″
- Hinged operator panel provides easy access for maintenance and equipment inspection
- Available with Waterous CM or CS Series fire pumps with C20 chain-drive transmission
Contact Robin Morgan to request high-res images at email@example.com
Revolutionizing firefighting since 1886, Waterous has been manufacturing the most reliable, performance-enhancing pumps, power take-offs, valves and hydrants for firefighting and industrial applications. Waterous is headquartered in South St. Paul, Minn.
To contact Waterous, call 651-450-5000 or visit www.waterousco.com